Part meme, part award, the Sunshine Award is a recognition from fellow bloggers to those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. I was nominated by the gorgeous ladies at 450 Good Choices. Thanks y’all. Very nice.
This looks fun, so paying it forward.
These are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Favorite color: There was a time that if you asked me this question I’d have a quick answer. I get obsessed with colors and color combinations. But I don’t have one right now. So, I’ll ask Bren. He says, Blue.
- Favorite animal: I like cats. I miss Gueny who went to live in Montana. I want a kitten.
- Favorite number: Again, I’ve got nothing here, usually I say 3. Bren says, 2, no 5, wait 8. Nope, the number 2 for sure.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Water. Seriously. Water is a really delicious.
- Favorite alcoholic drink: Red Wine. Jameson, neat. Or a shot of Patron. In that order. But not on the same night (anymore).
- Facebook or Twitter: Twitter. But I have a hard time keeping up with it.
- My passions: My son. For sure. And these days, work. I’m passionate about learning and delivering good stuff* for digital users. *Content and interactions.
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving. I believe I’m really good at picking gifts for people. I love doing it.
- Favorite city: Where ever Chris is, that’s my favorite city. We’ll make any place fun together.
- Favorite television shows: I do not have regular TV. But I do watch Netflix/Amazon. My favorites: Firefly, Lost, Veronica Mars, Mad Men.
- Toad-lite: Elaine is on the same journey and kicking butt. She is my long distance WW buddy.
- Parsing Nonsense: Erika just finished her second novel. She also write about losing the baby weight. She’s an inspiration.
- Blog-U-Muther: This might be the funniest blogger I know. Her sense of humor about life is so great. Not about weight loss but goodness none-the-less.
- Trains and Tutus: Also, not a diet blog, but these ladies write about parenting, gardening, cooking, and photography. Great posts.
- Spoon and Knife: Wife and husband duo, Christine and Mike Tremoulet, pair up for a fresh take on cooking and food photography.
- idle copywriter: Just plain good. Read her words, not mine.
- Reasons My Son Is Crying: Very popular right now, but it really cracks me up. This is my life right now.
- The Honest Toddler: Again, humor is the answer to the anguish.
- Hyperbole and a Half: She’s hasn’t blogged in forever, which makes me sad but the posts are so good, the archives hold lots of goodness.
- Tea and Cookies: Another great foodie blog. Yum.
I’m honored by the nod, thanks again. And I just can’t help but bring to mind a little John Denver. So, I’ll share the song, hope it gets stuck in your head too.